Data Protection Statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Wodianka privacy lawyers, Dockenhudener Straße 12a, 22587 Hamburg/ Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org. For data protection requests please contact Dr. Volker Wodianka, LL.M. at email@example.com or at our postal address.
(3) When you contact us by email or postal adress, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
§ 3 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
§ 4 Processing of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR:
§ 5 Service providers / Recipients
(1) We use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(2) Service providers or partners are located in countries inside and outside the EU and the EEA and bound to third country GDPR agreements as necessary.
§ 6 Use of Social Media Plugins
This website uses so-called “social plug-ins” of the social networks LinkedIn and Xing, which are operated by the
are operated. The website uses the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under point 4.1 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA).
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
§ 7 Links
(1) We use links to content on websites of other website operators.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected there or the data processing procedures, nor do we know the entire scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing or the retention periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the linked provider. In this respect, we are not responsible under data protection law for the data processing on the linked website.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the website operator can be found in the following data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and the setting options for protecting your privacy.
(4) Addresses of the respective URLs with their data protection notices:
§ 8 Application documents
(1) You can send us application documents by e-mail or post.
(2) Your data required for contacting us and for the application process will be stored for the purpose of carrying out an application procedure in compliance with the statutory provisions. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO and § 26 para. 1 in conjunction with. Para. 8 p. 2 BDSG (implementation of pre-contractual measures).
(3) The following data may be processed by us in the application procedure:
(4) In the event of employment, the data will be transferred to the personnel file. Information on the storage period can be found in the information on the processing of personal data of our employees.
(5) If an application for a specific vacancy is unsuccessful, your data will be stored for evidentiary purposes for up to 6 months after the end of the application process for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
(6) With your consent, we will gladly include your application in our applicant pool until revoked. We store unsolicited applications for the search for a suitable position for you until revoked.
(7) The provision of data is not required by law or contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. However, if you do not provide the data, it will not be possible to carry out an application procedure and, if applicable, to recruit you.